Options

Club for WOH tomorrow

chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
If you are all looking for a club for tomorrow, I can open mine up for you all. It is currently a gold 8 majors level club. I have 3 top 10 finishes. I always read the forums but seldom post anything. If you want to join let me know either here or in game. Club and username are chris320320. 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Thanks @chris320320 I think the plan is to go to @KSMETS club for most of the guys. Called jtandme
  • Options
    1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
  • Options
    we're not full, 3 spots left. come join up
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Glad y'all came back for the day. I may get lucky and get my team back today so I can join the party. I know I can use KSMETS but it is not my WOH club. 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    :/  I won't be there because I told someone I'd help them move today... that's true love right there!  Haha.  Not sure how much time I'd have to play
    Just no.  
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I just joined
  • Options
    ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @JTandMe  Tks for hosting yesterday ... 
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• Options
    i saw some cooperstown brackets in which we would have placed top 5. i think our 2nd place finish in majors had pretty similar rewards to placing 4th or 5th in cooperstown (slightly less gold, a little more pxp, similar lxp). same time, same place next week.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I am thinking we should considered looking into a Weekend Club for us Solo Riders... I would have no problems jumping back to my club for cvc but come back..
    I jump around on weekend for the .3 discount anyways cause I dont buy weekend FP..

• Options
    can you start an event with a club, hop around and end the event with the same club and still get the progress / rank rewards?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Nope....only the hosting party house can collect any rewards... you can only get Prime event reward.. Weekend progress rewards sucks IMO.

• Options
    chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I'm currently 9k gloves away from gold 9. Anyone willing to donate a few for the next cvc awards? Club is public now if you want to hop in. 
  • Options
    @jtandme nice job yesterday. Although first place totally wiped the floor with us second place is pretty solid 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    @jtandme nice job yesterday. Although first place totally wiped the floor with us second place is pretty solid 
    Yeah that club had @bigvivec throwing down
  • Options
    Feel free to use my club anytime boys. Love hosting the forum group! We can try and not get hosed tomorrow together if y'all want. Same with the weekend. I usually only leave my club on the weekend if I get someone I am dying to level.
  • Options
    criffy said:
    2003cobra said:
    Yeah that club had @bigvivec throwing down
    I didn’t realize that. He’s getting all disagrees now
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Club tomorrow? 
  • Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    @JTANDME same time tomorrow? 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I've defected. Good luck tomorrow, gents 👊🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
     Has the forum been divided?  Is there a new hangout?
  • Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited November 2019
    No problem! And Soo, probably. I wouldn’t blame them, they had guys like me in there that couldn’t pull their own weight. haha I’m going to open my solo club if anybody doesn’t have a place to go. It’s UsualSuspects. If a few guys join we may can push for top 25, but don’t expect much. Unless someone else is looking for a little help for today, if so just message me on here or in game!
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    If interested @CanadaCubs has graciously opened up his club which is a majors club, bearmeat iffen ya wanna join!

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    anybody notice that when you view the WOH tab under the compete section, it is showing WOH in the Royale version.  It only has one level and a non-prime/legend player. 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    davidwg1 said:
    anybody notice that when you view the WOH tab under the compete section, it is showing WOH in the Royale version.  It only has one level and a non-prime/legend player. 
    That was one from several months ago before they had 4 different levels. Many of us believe this means there is a change to WOH today. We’ll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Please, please don’t take away the 10k LxP reward
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    We have spots left....3 min lets go boys!!

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Sorry @RookieTapper... I forgot to open the doors today. My top squad has moved on but my b squad is sitting in top 25 right now.

• Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Sorry @RookieTapper... I forgot to open the doors today. My top squad has moved on but my b squad is sitting in top 25 right now.

Hopefully he’s not too mad.  We’re sitting in first at the moment.  🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you guys on the minors club victory.  Only 5.5 billion ahead of second place.  That's hot.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you guys on the minors club victory.  Only 5.5 billion ahead of second place.  That's hot.
    Dang! Sounds like they're doing great!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71