Multipliers

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
The only thing worse than playing for 9.5 hours and revealing how you get screwed outta the rebracket. Is playing for 2 days and 9.5 hours and getting screwed out of a rebracket lol

Comments

  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 1,934 Posts
    We asked for it.... well I didn’t lol 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,656 Posts
    They changed the timer, so not all bad.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 5,827 Posts
    Same multipliers for the 3rd straight week. Hmm....
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Lazy is too kind of a word
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Lazy glu lazy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 1,992 Posts
    I was sniffing 4th before the multipliers and dropped 60 spots? Most of my points are from prime and 2nd most are from woh. The 2 highest multipliers. How does that happen?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,377 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I was sniffing 4th before the multipliers and dropped 60 spots? Most of my points are from prime and 2nd most are from woh. The 2 highest multipliers. How does that happen?
    Since you're solo, you are forbidden from having a good time. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 1,992 Posts
    @pujols thanks for clarifying that for me. I didn’t realize that. Was that in the latest update? I guess I can spend the day with my wife tomorrow without worrying about chasing a top finish. Even left my phone at home when we went to dinner. She was shocked!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 1,992 Posts
    Now is the time that I could leave my club and help out a forum member. I guess that’s not gonna happen with a 12 hour cool down period 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 654 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Now is the time that I could leave my club and help out a forum member. I guess that’s not gonna happen with a 12 hour cool down period 
    I mean if you want to come help me get to tier 5 feel free. Overnight is the time to jump clubs with the massively long cvc. 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Change the weekend to Royale then the big reveal  back to prime games. Seriously though come on. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 1,992 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    2003cobra said:
    Now is the time that I could leave my club and help out a forum member. I guess that’s not gonna happen with a 12 hour cool down period 
    I mean if you want to come help me get to tier 5 feel free. Overnight is the time to jump clubs with the massively long cvc. 
    If I leave my club now I could be there at 807 tonight. 
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Why the same exact multipliers for three straight Royale events?   4/7/2/1/1 each of the past three events.  SMH. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 5,827 Posts
    Judge said:
    Why the same exact multipliers for three straight Royale events?   4/7/2/1/1 each of the past three events.  SMH. 
    Multipliers and rebrackets really need to get scraped. Honestly, the multipliers were a cool idea, but the execution has been poor(understatement). Rebrackets were supposed to be addressed, but here we are. Whatever. I'm not going to sweat this anymore. Just moving on.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Last 2 times I started in an all Cooperstown bracket then the rebracket im in a normal majors bracket... so I’ve been happy with it...if I was diamond though I would be annoyed with the multipliers of 1x for tourneys and bg 
Sign In or Register to comment.