Options

Videos not paying out

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
Anyone else getting this? Been this way for about a half hour not getting my gold 😕

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Just tried it...they are paying out for me
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    You'll get it eventually. That's happened before. 
  • Options
    Yeah working now 👍🏻 Thanks fellas 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So I’m not getting g that message, but after a bunch of videos I’m getting no video available. That’s been every since I updated to the new iOS 
  • Options
    Just wanted to see if anyone else is having issues farming gold via video watching. I can maybe watch a few still and then nothing.
  • Options
    I had the “no videos available” yesterday after about 30 mins and resetting my ad id about 30 times I was finally able to watch more videos. 
  • Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Yeah.. videos have been screwy today.. probably because it’s going to be double gold this weekend and they forgot the coding for it so they’re **** it up.. #normal
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Video boosts for CVC have been acting kinda screwy too. Has anyone else been experiencing this issue
  • Options
    DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Yep. Both the videos on CVC and the dreaded panning across the field.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I had the panning issue. Messaged CS about it and they actually gave me the rewards I had earned. Was polite about it and less than 2 hours later my non-vip team had the rewards. 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I had the panning issue. Messaged CS about it and they actually gave me the rewards I had earned. Was polite about it and less than 2 hours later my non-vip team had the rewards. 
    That's crazy. I've had that several times, and even with screenshots, CS always blames me and my Internet connection and refuses to give me rewards, rather than admit that there is an obvious glitch that happens to alot of customers.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That's crazy. I've had that several times, and even with screenshots, CS always blames me and my Internet connection and refuses to give me rewards, rather than admit that there is an obvious glitch that happens to alot of customers.
    I sent in these 2 screenshots and described what happened. Go figure 

• Options
    Bizerto said:
    Yeah.. videos have been screwy today.. probably because it’s going to be double gold this weekend and they forgot the coding for it so they’re **** it up.. #normal
    No there will not be double gold this weekend. Next week is thanksgiving so they'll hold off until then.