Season rewards update?

Punkers777Punkers777 181 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Anyone think glu will ever update the season finals rewards? Last year you at least got some lxp for winning the finals. I think most ppl playing now have a surplus of pxp. 

Comments

• criffycriffy 521 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    i don't have a surplus of pxp. i reload every week and spend it all on skills
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,129 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Not I. I am short PxP now. Was EVO starved, but I just finished a season, and then bought about 10 Jackie Boxes due to the rewards inside. Out of those 10, 6 were EVO and the other four were LxP. I was happy with that.

I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan 177 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I think season rewards will not be updated this year. It appears that the GLU business model this year is - if you want LXP - you can buy it. My opinion.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 2,927 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited December 2019
    I still need the pxp from season mode, but LXP would definitely be more valuable.
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • bigvivecbigvivec 2,134 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    In the end, the amount that is on offer isn’t really enough to worry about one way or the other.  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    I still need the pxp from season mode, but LXP would definitely be more valuable.
    I definitely need more of both, but I would like a consistent way to earn lxp in a manner that's possible for me right now. Hard to cycle HOF without lxp for skills. 
  • MillecorsMillecors 175 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I'm still waiting for C/S to fix mine.  Can't continue until they do something...
  • criffycriffy 521 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Is the lesson to not lose in season mode?

BTW, Tigers have played a pretty clean ballgame with only 3 errors considering 500 innings...