Draft picks

bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 56 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Do you guys still open your draft picks at the this point of the season?  I haven't for months.  I have thousands I could open

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member 2,570 PostsRegistered Users
    edited December 2019
    I do. Every day. I still have a need for BXP. It’s a nice change of pace instead of tapping games. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 2,936 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I opened about 10k a week ago, and I assure you I will never do it again. I'll open the #1 picks and first rounders at some point, probably, but the lower scrubs shall remain in purgatory.
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member 2,570 PostsRegistered Users
    I opened about 10k a week ago, and I assure you I will never do it again. I'll open the #1 picks and first rounders at some point, probably, but the lower scrubs shall remain in purgatory.
    That’s why I do it every day. Let the pile get too big and it becomes a chore. Of course if you aren’t using all your BXP then why would you open them?  I don’t have a huge stash of BXP so I’ll take all I can get 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 861 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I have major OCD when it comes to that so I have to open them all. 
    Swing or no swing you're missing that curveball.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 630 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I used to open them all after every WoH event, but then that became a chore for me maybe three weeks ago.  I'm creeping up on 1k of the late round picks that I just might open up one day.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 626 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    VIPs shouldn’t have to open draft picks. There should be a trade in all option. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,129 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I have major OCD when it comes to that so I have to open them all. 

Me too.

I really with they had an "auto draft" option that opened it all at once.

Again yesterday I accidentally cost myself 300 gold giving one extra click on the first round pick after fingering my ipad for what seemed like an hour.

I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

• fatDaddyfatDaddy 91 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I stopped after the first weekend Royale