Options

Lost everything after new update.

cincibadasscincibadass Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I’ve lost my stats my players my club I lost everything after this last update. Exited and relaunched as directed by GLU and nothing. It wants me to completely start over wth. Frustrated big time!

Comments

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Gotta go to settings and log in...new update was a full re-install.
  • Options
    extremehawks22404extremehawks22404 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Same and won’t let me link up Facebook to get account back anymore
  • Options
    SirSupremeSirSupreme Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve lost my stats my players my club I lost everything after this last update. Exited and relaunched as directed by GLU and nothing. It wants me to completely start over wth. Frustrated big time!

• Options
    SirSupremeSirSupreme Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing happened to me frustrated that I can play against my player but can’t log into account. I hope my clan won’t kick me. My clan stats are really good.
  • Options
    ChuckNaztyRoxChuckNaztyRox Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’m beyond frustrated I’m completely pissed the f*** off!!! CS has been no help whatsoever!
  • Options
    gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Shutting off phone for a minute and coming back on worked for me
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • Options
    cincibadasscincibadass Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I haven’t played for 4 days now, probably kicked from my club. CS just seems to be spinning there wheels. This is the first time I’ve experience this crap. Just wish they would fix the problem. Or quit jerking me off. Fxxking pissed right now !
  • Options
    NowainoNowaino Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m not even given the option to log in via email either. I have a VIP account and everything but unable to play. I’ve turned phone off. I’ve forced closed app. I re linked to Facebook and it still sends me to this brand new account. I sent a ticket in and was told to just log in via email or Facebook and update the game..... then they closed the ticket. What. A. Joke. 
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Nowaino said:
    I’m not even given the option to log in via email either. I have a VIP account and everything but unable to play. I’ve turned phone off. I’ve forced closed app. I re linked to Facebook and it still sends me to this brand new account. I sent a ticket in and was told to just log in via email or Facebook and update the game..... then they closed the ticket. What. A. Joke. 
    Your account was backed up to Facebook, thats why you cant log in via email. Seems to me the email/Facebook account your VIP account was linked to isnt the one your currently using. Try a different Facebook account. If you still are having trouble then send a ticket in to Cs, you're going to have them link your missing VIP acc to an email instead of the Facebook account. - to do this you're not going to explain why, or any of the situation that you're dealing with (I know more than anyone how it can be to get locked out of one of my VIP accounts, and just wanna take that anger out on cs), because they scan through your long rants in tickets and aend you a pasted response, often not helping you at all. You need to provide proof that the account is your, so tell them the name of your team, your approximate gold and blue cash, and approximate amount of each xp that the acc had. Your top 3 sluggers, the name of your created legend. include an ss of recent purchases from the game (get it from recent purchases on Google play, iOS idk... Somewhere in the crapple store). That should be plenty for verification. Then tell them that that account was backed up to Facebook, and need it to be backed up via an email instead, then tell them the name of the email to back it up to. 

Good luck, hope they respond quickly and it all works out fine for you :)
  • Options
    I appreciate that a lot! Thank you. I have sent a message with all of that information. Unfortunately, it’s been 24 hours since they have last messaged me and I’m losing hope. I have sent a total of four messages since their last reply, with the last being all that information. Hopefully soon they will get back to me. 
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Send them an email. Im at work ATM, or I'd give the link... @DFBB can you hook him up
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Send them an email. Im at work ATM, or I'd give the link... @DFBB can you hook him up
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Thank you @DFBB and @nwaredstar77! I have sent an email via that link and will update you guys on how it goes :)