Options

No more dislike button

2Next

Comments

• Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    The Like icon could be re-interpreted and used for disagree. 
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Sorry, @dkarski87... I just awesome you 🤣 
    I’m headed out to drink whiskey tonight.  I’m gonna make it home....give the old lady the best 43 seconds she’s had all day....and then I’m going back to heart every single @dkarski87 post on this forum
    Lmfao I'm Workin on getting him hearts while you're busy pregaming, he's gonna be the most loved commenter here! <3
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    just going to agree to disagree. problem solved
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    We only have positive responses now (like and awesome are stupidly similar), we have no way to express disagreement without replying to the comment. I worked damn hard for my 65 disagrees and I'm not about to let that work go to waste. To hell with this positivity. If I wanted to be positive I sure as hell wouldn't go on the internet 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Don’t know how many disagrees I had, they removed it, but I have 2 awesome and they make me feel dirty and used.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    We only have positive responses now (like and awesome are stupidly similar), we have no way to express disagreement without replying to the comment. I worked damn hard for my 65 disagrees and I'm not about to let that work go to waste. To hell with this positivity. If I wanted to be positive I sure as hell wouldn't go on the internet 
    @buddydave could get 65 disagrees on one post in the cool down thread 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @ORBBIRDS could shatter the single-comment record (which is currently held by @blueleopard, see profile pic) if he showed up again. 
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @ORBBIRDS could shatter the single-comment record (which is currently held by @blueleopard, see profile pic) if he showed up again. 

Your profile pic is outdated, I believe @blueleopard actually got 20 disagrees on that post. 

I find it interesting @bigvivec has not weighed in on this thread yet 🧐 On the real though, how insecure must a grown man be to have his feelings hurt enough to force the admins/moderators to remove a button on a mobile game message board 

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Awesome, agree, like.... but I can only choose one⬆️
    Awesome it is.. 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Some people just care way too much about likes and dislikes.  I just want roasted turkey pringles.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Some people just care way too much about likes and dislikes.  I just want roasted turkey pringles.
    Mmmmmm.... sounds yummy....I want some