Options

Why do you play this game?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Because team building is fun
    LOL'd at I like dominating other people.

Anyway, yeah, figured out unlimited free gold glitch. Probably won't tell anyone how to do it because I don't actually really know how, but feel free to send me messages about it anyway.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Unlimited free gold glitch? I haven't heard of such a thing since I stalked the forums of years past 🤤 I remember seeing a guy demanding thousands of dollars from Glu to tell them about it 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Oops! Turns out I was wrong, he just wanted free gold (weird if you can glitch free gold 🤔). 

Also, the amount of gold glitch talk on the forums back then sounds interesting 😬 #bringbackthegoldglitch

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

They asked me to leave feedback on the forum 🤷‍♂️.

tbh I don’t know why I still go in this app right now. I guess I have invested too much time in my team so I can’t just leave it, but the time is coming soon.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    WOH

CS is full of trolls. I have no doubt they sit around and laugh their asses off at stuff like this. I learned my lesson weeks ago.

At this point, I just laugh at this stuff. Seriously. It amuses me more than you know. My investment dictates I see this through, so why not enjoy it?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service