2Next

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    We only do the shirtless thing on skeeball nights, or in sonic parking lots
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    @retirepujols, I am not sure who would be getting tricked there, him or me...

Just let me know, I am in cooldown now.

Edit: I am sure any gifts would probably include the obligatory shirtless selfies...🥴
    Shirtless? I wish that was the extent of it. I really do
    I was trying to avoid offending anyone's delicate sensibilities, but I should have know better with this group of degenerates.
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    We only do the shirtless thing on skeeball nights, or in sonic parking lots
    Sonic?  Too classy.  We probably need to downgrade to one of the Houses de Waffle/Huddle.
  • Options
    CrumbsCrumbs Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ak472019 said:
    I have a 115k Silver maxed out team. I have read tons of posts in this forum that advises players to stay at Silver level to be more successful. Based on my experience, the developers force you to move on to Gold/Diamond/Platinum level by matching you with higher level teams during CVC events. Eventually the consistent losses will frustrate you enough to move on to the next level. Anybody with similar experience?
    Same experience. I have a 126k silver team. I do fine in prime event games, but get completely dummied in Bonus games and Tourney’s. Extremely frustrating. I have thought about jumping to gold and onward, since last game I was diamond, but just couldn’t get myself to make the grind. I was complacent staying silver this game, and I think a large part of that was how easy it became leveling up players. But I may have to rethink my approach for ‘20
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    Crumbs said:
    Ak472019 said:
    I have a 115k Silver maxed out team. I have read tons of posts in this forum that advises players to stay at Silver level to be more successful. Based on my experience, the developers force you to move on to Gold/Diamond/Platinum level by matching you with higher level teams during CVC events. Eventually the consistent losses will frustrate you enough to move on to the next level. Anybody with similar experience?
    Same experience. I have a 126k silver team. I do fine in prime event games, but get completely dummied in Bonus games and Tourney’s. Extremely frustrating. I have thought about jumping to gold and onward, since last game I was diamond, but just couldn’t get myself to make the grind. I was complacent staying silver this game, and I think a large part of that was how easy it became leveling up players. But I may have to rethink my approach for ‘20
    My Silver is 157k but even before, I’ve never had any issues you describe. All modes have been on the easy side except for 6.10 in HOF, but I actually don’t try HOF much, never cared for the prizes. Never as good as what you could get out of boxes so why bother? Well, except for the resources. I’m a solo club and I guess by luck of the draw done very well in CvC. Clash is much harder though. But my 540 and up players are all 16/16 and seem to breeze through most everything. And if need be, can move everyone to 20/20. So for me, being able to cycle 6.10 is not a goal. I’m happy where I am and can cap and skill boost anybody I pick up. For me, it’s a “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” kind of thing. But my total number of games is probably on the low side in terms of increased difficulty. I know my gold team in ‘17 all of a sudden hit a Bonus game brick wall overnight, it seemed. What once was a walk in the park became a train wreck. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Oh how I wish I had stayed Silver

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Sticker fan is the best thing to happen to this forum since @Glubot
  • Options
    Wowzas! That would be 🔥 🥵 🔥  

You should create a personal sticker for forum members in your spare time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Wowzas! That would be 🔥 🥵 🔥  

You should create a personal sticker for forum members in your spare time.
    I would love to! But it’s hard to find the spare time when I spend 16 hours a day admiring my collection. 😧🙃😧
    Lol so what do you do with the other 8?  Wait, maybe I don't wanna know.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    Seriously? Is this some kind of trap to make me go Gold if I lose? Is this what happened to you @drsmartassphd? I’m not liking this......

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    @tshea510: The trauma of what happened to me is too deep to dig up again.