Royale Weekend 2/21/20 - 2/23/20

TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
It’s on!  LL Judge seems a good omen for TSB20 beta release this weekend...
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Tourney boxxesss!!!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Dont love Judges skill combo which is a bummer, that Bowa is looking intriguing tho

• TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I love that you can just start cranking on tourney boxes before the event starts.  No bonus points, but can start the event with bonus players in theory.
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Bowa's getting traded in on Monday, but I'm a F2P grinder with bias for double WOH skills.
    Normally, I ignore WoH on Royale, but today is going to be different. Love the bonus potential!
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I would really like that Bowa.  He is one of my favorite players, I don't like my cvc shortstops.  Switch hitter I could leave in lineup for most modes.  I am also very excited for XBASEBALLX Playername (X) in slugfest.  He is listed as a prime so maybe he will be the first prime slugger this year.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Don’t care about the prizes. Just want to unleash this beautiful bastard this weekend.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    That's not a pic of Larry Bowa right? hmm lol
    Don’t care about the prizes. Just want to unleash this beautiful bastard this weekend.
    I'm on record as saying that there's no skill in WoH and that user-error is just a punch line. That theory may get tested today. hahaha
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Nice, but why didn’t you wait to use a discount club to save 120k legend xp and 6k of gold ?
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    That's not a pic of Larry Bowa right? hmm lol
    Dang, I laughed cause I thought you were making a Bowagate reference. It has since been pointed out to me that it's not Bowa at all. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @DFBB haha yup, he looks.. uhh.. different, to say the least?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    He doesnt look like Peewee either tho  :confused:
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Do we think that Judge’s vs RHP skill is going to stick? Or are they going to change it? If it stays the way it is, I kinda like him.
    They often put rhb to Judge, so I’d say it will stick
    Do we think that Judge’s vs RHP skill is going to stick? Or are they going to change it? If it stays the way it is, I kinda like him.
    Last year, that was his most common skill. It's never easy to predict, but I have to assume that it stays as is. 
    @lovingcurves: I had a FP last week, so I did save that. I leveled him, Evans, and Guerro while on FP and I have another 68k LxP to spare.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@lovingcurves: I had a FP last week, so I did save that. I leveled him, Evans, and Guerro while on FP and I have another 68k LxP to spare.
    Make sense then
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    They often put rhb to Judge, so I’d say it will stick
    He was really the only LL I was waiting for. I hate that as an rhb they give him rhp skill most of the time but I'm still going to go after him and probably not get him. 
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Chart from the last weekend WOH. * means ROB and RISP

As always let me know if anything is different when the time comes.

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    Who names their kid Honus?
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    Same pitchers, same level of difficulty. Beat it with Kiner and a video boost and got Bowa.

Wagner was a blast against Ruth. My only two outs were me trying to blast the ball after I got excited over the bashing of hits prior.

I also got Bowa. Wish we could win more LxP in this event to help level him up.

@drsmartassphd Vid boost or gold? Skills at 18-18?
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    LL El Mago got through on an 80g boost w/o recording an out. Although I did have to also spend 100g to reuse him since I accidentally used him earlier in the round 🤦‍♂️  
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Might be pure luck, but just zipped through 2nd time using “under boosted” 560 with only10% vid boost on Babe. Was ready to start ban the Babe post 😂, yet he seems more human once you knock a lazy curve or lay some solid pine on one of his slow&fast fast&slow conundrums. 
    AND PLEASE @glu how about some relevant rewards down the "19” stretch we can win, not buy or be gifted !!!
    Oh @drsmartassphd think you’ll be fine with that Honus... C’mon doc love the humblebrag 

1 for 2 40g then 80g. I would be ok with that outcome all weekend if that stood.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    My game has crashed three times in a row on 6.6. The **** glu. Fix your game. And yes, I've checked my wifi.
    @JEDDDOGGY Looks like many of us were wrong. I sent in a message and this is what  I got back. Oops! 😂