Options

Thank you Glu!

Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
First, i am not mad or sad.  I am just feeling just find and peaceful right now. Since the canadian launch, I can’t play tap baseball 2020.  App keep crashing all the time.  I would like to thank all 
CS: Janna, Manikanth, Jessie, Aparna, Ria, Nelly, Alexander, Khader, Joseph A, Mark and Mivil.   You did your best and you gave me this opportunity to simply stop wasting money into the game. 
Now that I will have more time to do anytime else but tap sport baseball,  I am asking @blueleopard to bring back my Glu bot friend and give this chat a spicy twist before the USA launch. 

Comments

• Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I will always approve of any comment and post that mentions glubot in a positive light. God bless the boy. He was taken too soon.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    First, i am not mad or sad.  I am just feeling just find and peaceful right now. Since the canadian launch, I can’t play tap baseball 2020.  App keep crashing all the time.  I would like to thank all 
    CS: Janna, Manikanth, Jessie, Aparna, Ria, Nelly, Alexander, Khader, Joseph A, Mark and Mivil.   You did your best and you gave me this opportunity to simply stop wasting money into the game. 
    Now that I will have more time to do anytime else but tap sport baseball,  I am asking @blueleopard to bring back my Glu bot friend and give this chat a spicy twist before the USA launch. 
    We are going to miss you my friend, was fun playing with you the last year.  Perhaps they can bring glu bot back, but only if you return too! 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard