Options

New to TSB - Need help

pdiehmpdiehm Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Biggest complaint is the camera angle of the game...namely, how the F do you tell if a dirtball is going to be a strike?  I probably swing at 98% of the pitches in the dirt because when they come in at 105 mph or whatever, if you don't swing early, you miss.  

That's my biggest need is any tips on determining what pitches to swing at because right now, I am having extreme difficulty in figuring out what is a strike and what is a ball.

Comments

• Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    It was mentioned in another thread, but to optimize your viewpoint, hold your device further away from your face
  • Options
    H2BZH2BZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    It just takes practice. You have to see a lot of pitches and as you play a lot manually, you may even learn the pitches of the pitchers that are common. Take some pitches early to get a feel for how they look coming in and where the end up. Fastballs in the dirt over the plate are the hardest to lay off. Don't worry too much about those. I play a lot of matchup games and I've got to the point where i can lay off strikes that aren't to the middle of the plate. These tend to be outs
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    It was mentioned in another thread, but to optimize your viewpoint, hold your device further away from your face
    And remember, we are all in this together.