VIP STATUS

Kraak3rjacksKraak3rjacks Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hey guys,
over the weekend I was able to surpass level 9 of the AllStar tickets and then some ($40 more). From my understanding I thought this would get me into the VIP group, based on Facebook posts and friends playing the game they all have said I should be getting a invite but it seems they might’ve changed that because I still haven’t received anything and CS through the game says that there isn’t any specific criteria that it’s based on behaviour, game play, money spent etc. Does anyone have any feed back on this as I was really excited that after 3 seasons I was able to hit this milestone. Thanks guys!
happy tapping! 

Comments

• CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    did you get it yet?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Vip criteria is..... 100% money spent. 
  • jtesseljtessel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Not sure about that

• MjK1llazMjK1llaz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited April 2020
    VIP status is like the pot of gold at end of rainbow, people say they know, even VIP'S dont actually know I'm starting to think that once you meet criteria your team goes into comp generated lottery..🤔
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You might try spending a few extra dollars.  It also might be attributed to our current crisis.  

I know it seems far fetched for Glu to not be able to maintain the game remotely, but the one thing that we can always count on is Glu’s incompetence when it comes to transparency, integrity, and service.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER;

This message does not reflect the views of the game developer and is exclusively held by anyone who has played it.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 1dymentedfkr401dymentedfkr40 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I'm in the same boat, I've hit that mark last weekend and still no badge and won't let me collect the level 9 rewards. Feel your pain, I'm at the point now that I'm probably going to give up on the whole game and start playing  something else
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @1dymentedfkr40 I was just asking these same questions when I completed level 9 a couple weeks ago and still didn't have VIP. The only thing I did since then, was join the forums and a few discussions, and kept incrementally spending. My VIP automatically triggered around 8700 tickets I think. I was disappointed when I didn't have it after completing 9, and thought I'd never get it, so I was surprised when I got it last week. Not sure what other things are involved in VIP, but that was my experience. I think you could be very close though, let me know if you get it!
  • 1dymentedfkr401dymentedfkr40 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Ty for your feedback I'll keep that in mind but quite frankly am burnt out about the whole process when not even the game themselves can tell you what you need to do
  • UnclearCookieUnclearCookie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah. Spent alot in the 1st month playing trying to obtain and now cant collect my lvl 9 rewards. Asked support about it and they said it's not just based on money spent anymore
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    They lie.
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hey guys,
    over the weekend I was able to surpass level 9 of the AllStar tickets and then some ($40 more). From my understanding I thought this would get me into the VIP group, based on Facebook posts and friends playing the game they all have said I should be getting a invite but it seems they might’ve changed that because I still haven’t received anything and CS through the game says that there isn’t any specific criteria that it’s based on behaviour, game play, money spent etc. Does anyone have any feed back on this as I was really excited that after 3 seasons I was able to hit this milestone. Thanks guys!
    happy tapping! 
    I spend to the mark everyone said of $880 but nothing. The next couple days I spent up to like $940 and it came instantly. It’s all about the money you spend. I dont follow Glu on social media and hardly ever go in these forums. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Hey guys,
    happy tapping! 
    Hey man,

i think there’s a small discrepancy between the tracking in AS level because the AS display counts the 75 or whatever tickets u get for promotions at lower levels but the VIP tally on the backend doesn’t. So you should be really close.