Options

Suggestion to improve WOH

SloopySloopy Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
edited April 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
As it currently stands, Walk Off Hero is very difficult and frustrating for myself and many users. I think one of the main reasons why, other than the difficulty, is that it is mostly luck and/or a ton of gold spending (spent gold still isn’t a guarantee). There doesn’t seem to be any sort of skill involved and whether or not you get a hit hit is pretty much luck. Us players need something to aim/try for.

I think if you were to incorporate a target bash type element into WOH, it would add some skill to the event and make it less about luck. Each batter could get a random zone/target like target bash (extreme pull, power alley, up the middle) where if you where to hit the pitch into that zone, it would result in a guaranteed hit, or at the very least a GREATLY improved chance at getting a hit. 

Also, off speed and breaking balls need to be more hit-able. Those pitches are pretty much guaranteed outs if that’s all that’s being thrown to you, with the extremely rare hit off a breaking ball.