Options

What's your free team from grinding?

Sully138Sully138 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I started playing this game a week and a half ago. Since I've been locked down because of the pandemic, I've been grinding this game daily. These are the players I've accumulated for free without putting a dime into this game.

5 Star
Christian Yelich, Trevor May, Miguel Sano, Jack Flaherty, Javier Baez.
4 1/2 Star
Bo Bichette, Mike Leake, John Lester, Joc Pederson, Willson Contreras, Michael Conforto, Ozzie Albies, Aaron Judge, Carlos Carrasco, Ryan Yarbrough
4 Star 
Christian Vazquez, Daniel Hudson AJ Pollock, Sam Dyson.

This team has me staying competitive. I get a bunch of gold, XP, Bonus tickets, and etc from playing a bunch of online matchup, bonus games, club matchup, and other bonus games. Also I take advantage of watching ads and taking surveys. Not bad. 

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Building a decent F2P team this early is really not that hard.  Mine is not top-shelf, but 55k+ in silver would be competitive, if they adjust the matchup algorithms, as they claim (I am not holding my breath). 

Even after the news that matchup pools were changing, I had to nerf my subs, bullpen, and rotation, to get decent enough matchups to go 4-2 in a set of prime games...

Sorry, got off on a tangent.  Here is my F2P squad.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you're into gold battles, '20 has been amazing for those that don't want to spend much or even those that want to be completely ftp.
    Fwiw, spending is more about club points than it is team building..

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Fwiw, spending is more about club points than it is team building..

Main reason why I went solo club this year