Options

CvC

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
What happened to CvC, you can’t score for shit now! Even with CvC edge!! This just gets worse and worse! Not even worth it anymore!

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I just auto played to put up maybe 10 points, like it usually gives me, but the damn thing gave me 246k... so dumb.  I'm sure the boxes will give me ice wraps, since the odds for those is 999 of 1000, for me anyways.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Don’t use a video boost if you bought the cvc subscription. Just pointing that out. 
  • Options
    sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Just asking why?? Please advise 
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    sucios08 said:
    Currently with cvc sub, the video boosts should be 250x boost and 45% hit. If you watch the videos you will be awarded 30% hit and 100x boost. But don’t worry, they will compensate you 40 gold for their issue. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited April 2020
    sucios08 said:
    Currently, the video boosts for CVC/EB are flip flopped with CVC subscribers and non CVC subscribers. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Cats out of the bag, and there goes my fun....
  • Options
    cb11 said:
    Cats out of the bag, and there goes my fun....
    Well, one won't get 'fixed' without the other. My guess is that the next update will address it.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Does anyone actually play CvC? I learned early on not to. Completely pointless. There is someone who always logs in with a minute left to play, then snipes it from you.  Happened to me three times yesterday because I'm not really paying attention now due to the prizes being crap.

So, for the newbies: don't play. Just auto sim with about five minutes left in the round. Use one round for the boosts, and the rest to see what you get. Make sure you time it right so you can get that last round score in just before the timer goes off to steal it!

Takes a TON of skill to do that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    To each their own. I have a plat club and I really value resources so CVC continues to be important to me.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@DFBB, don't get me wrong, CvC prizes are VERY valuable. CvC is where I won most of my top players last year and hope to do the same this year. Also valuable for resources as well.

Doesn't make what I stated above wrong. Happens all the time. Nobody actually plays it. I used to, and was really good at it, until I realized I was wasting my time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

Does anyone actually play CvC? I learned early on not to. Completely pointless. There is someone who always logs in with a minute left to play, then snipes it from you.  Happened to me three times yesterday because I'm not really paying attention now due to the prizes being crap.

So, for the newbies: don't play. Just auto sim with about five minutes left in the round. Use one round for the boosts, and the rest to see what you get. Make sure you time it right so you can get that last round score in just before the timer goes off to steal it!

Idk man. Manually playing CVC can get pretty exhausting, but it's definitely fun throwing up a number. My best rounds I've easily spent an hour+playing lol. I can see why most people dont however. 
  • Options
    iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    They maybe shouldn't reveal the scores until the end to eliminate the need to snipe.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

Idk man. Manually playing CVC can get pretty exhausting, but it's definitely fun throwing up a number. My best rounds I've easily spent an hour+playing lol. I can see why most people dont however. 
    I spent almost 2 hours on a single extra bases entry and ended up in 5th place. **** you, suck my dick.. no matter what anybody says that's full blown nerd territory
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71