Options

Dear Developers: Unhittable ABs Edition

TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
Look at you sitting behind your desk. You comfy? Now take your hand off the keyboard and slap yourself. Still comfy?
Because that's what your customers feel when you build an event that is supposed to be skill-based and turn it into a slot machine.
WOH should be based on skill and player stats (it started out that way).
There should be no reason that we constantly get multiple unhittable ABs (you know, the ones with 3 straight pitches that guarantee an out).
If you want to make it difficult, fine. But creating an algorithm that decides an entire at bat is ridiculous.
Recommendations:
FOR PETE ROSE'S SAKE, GET RID OF THE 3-PITCH GUARANTEED OUT. It's literally the WORST part of this game.
Instead, sprinkle in the unhittable pitches, so the user actually has to evaluate when to swing and when not to swing (like in, say, actual baseball).

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Just got to say I find WOH the same level of difficulty as in years past
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    whynot said:

Yeah, we know. You're the outlier.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    TheBunny said:
    whynot said:

Yeah, we know. You're the outlier.
    Been called lots of things but that’s the first!😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    @drsmartassphd gots a new account???
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Why would I do that?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Why would I do that?
    Sounds like your rant
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    lol Poor newbies discovering the game cheats.
    Im whining in the WoH thread. Can’t get past level 4 due to the “strikes”. I’ve watched close to 100 now in the other batters box called strikes the past hour. Time to give this a break again. This is way worse than last year

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service