Options

Change Improve Box to remove EVO

THEGAME21THEGAME21 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
You already have a EVO box, why is there a need to include EVO in the IMPROVE box? To be honest the XP and Cash is what I am trying to get anyway, if I wanted EVO I would purchase the EVO box.

Just a suggestion 😉

Comments

• Options
    sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    yes u right i ask glu about that and they never reply 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The EVO Box isn't something we have in there at all times, and it's also a more scarce item needed for getting your players leveled up.  The obvious answer to your question though is EVO is also an item that IMPROVES your players. ;)
  • Options
    Nell44Nell44 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have always seen the evo and improve both to be able to buy everyday. Why not remove the evo from the improve box? Or at least change the odds to be able to get more xp? F I needed evo. I would just get the evo box. XP is a lot harder to get in 2020. My friends and I consider that spending the 300 gold is the biggest waste of gold. I think you should have three different improve box's; evo, XP, and Cash. Since they have always been able to buy everyday. Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Player: please remove so I can level my players up faster.
    Glu: please spend more so you can level your players up faster.