Options

Game needs some excitement

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
edited April 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
Seems that I keep hoping tomorrow will give me a reason to play, but tomorrow always disappoints.  Sitting at home with nothing to do I open the app and find a very lackluster event with boxes offering nobody exciting.

The purpose of this post is to implore Glu to give me a reason to play!  Here are a variety of options that would entice me;

- Improve event rewards, make it worth dumping copious amounts of gold to chase mediocre players to benefit my fellow clubbies.

- Improve the players in the boxes, even if it’s just to have skills that compliment each other.

- Get rid of the 4 star player guarantee, and make it 5 star.  This is counter productive as I’m not going to buy boxes when all I am guaranteed is a 4.5 star player that will not perform well enough to waste Xp on, in other words all your guaranteeing me is XP.

- Maybe spice things up a bit with unscheduled promos/gifts.  Example, a mid event announcement, each club in a position (pick 1st place, 3rd place, 16th place, anything works) at x time will receive 3 bonus boxes for the event.  Maybe even make us drool and make it 5k pxp, anything worthwhile.

I am sure other guys have better ideas.  The point is we are bored at home and looking for something to do, a golden opportunity.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard