Options

Ugh

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
Tired of this. 
Winning 1 out of 10 bonus games on average. 
Not worth the effort. 

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Which tier are you? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I get those same ratios in platinum tier at level 7 AS half the time so I doubt it's a tier thing... They're just intentionally making it harder than it was in season's past. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • Options
    I get those same ratios in platinum tier at level 7 AS half the time so I doubt it's a tier thing... They're just intentionally making it harder than it was in season's past. 
    You're winning 1 of 10 bonus games in platinum? Are you capping your players, or are you one of those guys that has everyone at p1 and p3? I'm platinum as well and rarely lose 🤯
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    You're winning 1 of 10 bonus games in platinum? Are you capping your players, or are you one of those guys that has everyone at p1 and p3? I'm platinum as well and rarely lose 🤯

This should explain that. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Need a cleanup crew to clean the clean up crew 🤣🤣

SLOW DOWN BUDDY!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Gold 4 players playing in platinum.   :D
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Well, I asked what tier likenight was as a joke related to another thread; but cleanupcrew your team will do much better with capped players. You can still get your team caught up, just dont go diamond. 
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Well, I asked what tier likenight was as a joke related to another thread; but cleanupcrew your team will do much better with capped players. You can still get your team caught up, just dont go diamond. 
    Agreed.  For newer guys coming into this game- just because the opportunity of jumping tiers is available, doesn’t mean you should do it. Build a rock solid squad in your tier first. This means maxing out all upgrades and pennants as well as roster consisting of specialty players (not regular 4.5-5star players). 
  • Options
    timmermactimmermac Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Agreed.  For newer guys coming into this game- just because the opportunity of jumping tiers is available, doesn’t mean you should do it. Build a rock solid squad in your tier first. This means maxing out all upgrades and pennants as well as roster consisting of specialty players (not regular 4.5-5star players). 
    Do you know how difficult that is to accomplish? Most of my players are gold 1, with the exception of 2 SP's that are gold 2 and three guys that are still silver because I haven't wrangled enough xp to level them. I refuse to spend money I don't have to get things that don't guarantee a positive result. I expect to get to diamond sometime around when the regular season would have ended under normal circumstances.
  • Options
    timmermac said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Do you know how difficult that is to accomplish? Most of my players are gold 1, with the exception of 2 SP's that are gold 2 and three guys that are still silver because I haven't wrangled enough xp to level them. I refuse to spend money I don't have to get things that don't guarantee a positive result. I expect to get to diamond sometime around when the regular season would have ended under normal circumstances.
    I know exactly how difficult that is to accomplish. I think you should lower your expectations. 
  • Options
    timmermac said:
    Sounds like you should have stayed silver if you can't level your players in gold 🙃 
  • Options
    timmermac said:
    Sounds like you should have stayed silver if you can't level your players in gold 🙃 
    Weren’t you supposed to stay gold all year poo?
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Well, I asked what tier likenight was as a joke related to another thread
    😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Weren’t you supposed to stay gold all year poo?
    Yes, cubby. I level my players, though 🤷🏻‍♂️. The reasons I'm a dumb dumb are not related to what I'm saying here 🤪