Options

Fingers crossed

SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
For the sake of "better players" coming out.
Glu........The Yankees win the MLB Dream Bracket. New version of Tap coming out.........It's a little over a week earlier than last year, but with other things happening.......Prime Yankee this weekend.
Petite Won game 3 and started game 7. Jeter. Both have been solid all dream bracket. Release a Prime Petite and/or a Prime Jeter. 

I don't even want to see yankees, but as far as not just pulling bonus players out of thin air, this makes the most sense so far in a sports season that doesn't make any sense.

We don't have live games to influence POTW and POTM. This is the closest thing we have to "real world" influence on who should be the bonus players coming up.

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    For the sake of "better players" coming out.
    Glu........The Yankees win the MLB Dream Bracket. New version of Tap coming out.........It's a little over a week earlier than last year, but with other things happening.......Prime Yankee this weekend.
    Petite Won game 3 and started game 7. Jeter. Both have been solid all dream bracket. Release a Prime Petite and/or a Prime Jeter. 

I don't even want to see yankees, but as far as not just pulling bonus players out of thin air, this makes the most sense so far in a sports season that doesn't make any sense.

We don't have live games to influence POTW and POTM. This is the closest thing we have to "real world" influence on who should be the bonus players coming up.
    Petite and Jeter aren't primes..
    They would be legends. And I'm sure we won't see them either. Pretty sure Glu doesn't own the rights to them or we would've seen the in 18 and 19.