Options

Thank You

TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
I don’t post on here very often and I apologize for the novel. You guys have provided an escape from these crazy times and I’ll always be grateful. My fiancé is a nurse in one of largest hospitals in Houston so I’m constantly worried about her being exposed or getting sick with COVID-19. Being able to play a game and reading about all of the shenanigans here takes my mind off of the worries of the real world. So thank you to everyone who posts, whether it’s a goofy story or a wonderful rant from Doc. You never know who needs a laugh or a push in the right direction. 

TLDR - Y’all are awesome, and thanks for the laughs and tips

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @TXAG17 Tell your fiancee she is very much appreciated. She is a true hero in these times right now. I wish you two nothing but the best of luck. This forum can be an escape sometimes, but there are other times when I just want to pull my hair out...as if it needs any help coming out on its own. Take care and good luck.
  • Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @TXAG17 prayers for your fiancé and all of the nurses helping fight against this virus. It’s been a crazy few months and I agree about the forum, the clubs, And the game being a great relief and help. The game is fun, the community is great.