Options

Royale 5/15 WOH

2Next

Comments

• Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I agree.  Every WoH event we see the same thing.  It's either too hard or too easy and Glu makes adjustments on their side.  I don't think it has much to do with any randomization.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    My first cycle cap in Platinum this year. It’s helped me cap a lot of my others as well. 
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Cycled 5 times against Greinke without him even recording a 2nd out on me, and then just like that it's like a switch was flipped and now I've lost to him 12 times in a row without even coming close. The kicker is the guy I'm using actually had lower boosts when I was winning since I was able to upgrade them more recently.

How the RNG can just get thrown out the window is beyond me. A coin doesn't just land on heads 5 straight times and then tails 12 straight times just like that. There's more happening and it's nonsensical. Just make the algorithm legitimate so that the RNG isn't influenced by things completely out of our control. 

This is one of my biggest pet peeves.  This is NOT “RNG.”  This is GLU shutting off a mode to control resource flow in to the game.
    Yup they definitely flipped the **** the customers switch.