Options

Give me your input

blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
Ok, so I’ve reached gold level VI expert. Team strength 51,471. 9568 gold bars.  No bonus games left so to progress to the next level with no bonus games would take a dogs age. Where is there to go now? Am I relegated to only WOH, club events, etc?

Comments

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Hang out in gold for as long as possible, potentially the whole year. Work on your roster and resources through woh.   Obviously participate in club events, but don’t go platinum with what you’re working with
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    That's a really low Gold team strength. You should not be thinking of moving up at all. Unless your games played is super low,  I think you'd struggle to win games in any mode or come close to cycling WOH, which means you have to trick the system to gain resources... I.E. 1.1-1.7, lose at 1.8 and repeat like a mad man. If you do this right & can devote the time, you could potentially get 600 draft picks & 300 bonus games
  • Options
    blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    What do you mean by 1.1-1.7, lose at 1.8 and repeat?
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Walk off Hero... just face the same first 7 pitchers over & over, make no effort to advance. 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Collect the BGs/cash/picks, and stack up your resources for at least a couple weeks, probably longer.  With that low of a TS, you probably need to work on your team upgrades and player skills, too.