Options

TSB 20 Forum

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Personally, I found @MoenPDC highly entertaining, since I could not take anything he said that seriously...
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Tdub71 not even his wife's titty pics?
    I find myself missing @Justbowhunt's stupidity lately
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @2020KC, ok.  You got me there.  That was very serious...
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I thought he was a douche for a while, too. But Moen is just Moen and he gives 0 🤬's if people dont like it 🤷‍♂️ he's just got a few extra wild Gene's being held by loose screws that he doesn't hide.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Now I feel bad after hearing @moenPOS had to sell his team in order to pay his rent at the by the hour motel he had moved to after going bankrupt from buying all those boxes trying for Yogi last year. Hit me up dude...I know times are tough and I remember that we are all in this together. Missing your poignant and informative posts, witty yet sensitive humor AND those titty pics I think about every time I’m alone. Save up and you will be welcomed back with open arms and boxes full of cheat code guys!!!

Sionara amigo and keep on cycle caaapppppping...
  • Options
    Lol, moen earns a handsome salary. Your guys' clown shoes are showing
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts

• Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Lol, moen earns a handsome salary. Your guys' clown shoes are showing
    Here in Newport Beach, Ca they cancelled the circus due to the Rona. What else am I supposed to do in the meantime besides clown that guy...
  • Options
    edited June 2020

I plead the fif.. one, two, three, foe, fiiiiiifff..

fahhq2 said:
    Here in Newport Beach, Ca they cancelled the circus due to the Rona. What else am I supposed to do in the meantime besides clown that guy...
    Watch "the OC" and make fun of people from Chino?
  • Options
    Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Bottom line is "Do not Use" this forum to gloat/boast of your achievements as it gives clues to the app makers to tweak the gameplay making it more difficult for all.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Ak472019 said:
    Bottom line is "Do not Use" this forum to gloat/boast of your achievements as it gives clues to the app makers to tweak the gameplay making it more difficult for all.
    I’m fairly certain Glu does not need to read this forum to know if their difficulty is set right. I’m sure the difficulty on certain events do not change as a whole throughout events. I AM certain the difficulty changes (losing to G1 pitchers with a D10 batter with maxed skills in level 3 of WOH) based on how many resources an individual has obtained (cycled WOH). This is so Glu can control the amount of resources it gives out during these events. Most of the people here talking about cycle capping are Diamond or Platinum teams with maxed out hitters. They didn’t get there by accident. They put in a lot of time and sometimes money to get their team where it’s at. When I started playing in ‘18, I had no idea what I was doing and this forum was where I learned how to build my team, and much of my drive was due to people posting about their success on here. If my success in the game drives someone else to want to know how to become more successful at the game, then I would be happy with that and would be glad to help them along their journey. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Ak472019 said:
    I’m fairly certain Glu does not need to read this forum to know if their difficulty is set right. I’m sure the difficulty on certain events do not change as a whole throughout events. I AM certain the difficulty changes (losing to G1 pitchers with a D10 batter with maxed skills in level 3 of WOH) based on how many resources an individual has obtained (cycled WOH). This is so Glu can control the amount of resources it gives out during these events. Most of the people here talking about cycle capping are Diamond or Platinum teams with maxed out hitters. They didn’t get there by accident. They put in a lot of time and sometimes money to get their team where it’s at. When I started playing in ‘18, I had no idea what I was doing and this forum was where I learned how to build my team, and much of my drive was due to people posting about their success on here. If my success in the game drives someone else to want to know how to become more successful at the game, then I would be happy with that and would be glad to help them along their journey. 
    1)They can pull up data rather quickly. They know how often guys are cycling. 
    2)I've made a considerable amount of resources from WoH and I have no reason to believe that my results were skewed accordingly.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.