Options

Take the Weekend Off

itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
wnat a better way to show the developers how you feel about what’s going on in 2020. 
It’s Fathers Day Weekend  so just take the weekend off no spending no playing a long boring expensive event. The only way developers listen is if you hit them in the wallet. Whales will spend but there are far more little guys in this game. Our club is going to do it hope some others will join in.
thanks for listening a hope not to see you this weekend

Comments

• Options
    You’re probably right. The way I see it we have to start somewhere. We will just call it a grassroots effort....
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    It’s a shame that the whales don’t realize that it’s not about the money that you can spend on this game it’s about the value that you get for that expenditure, and no matter how much money you have you should always try to get as much value for it as possible, unfortunately that’s not the case here, you are not getting value, disposable players are not value. 
  • Options
    Agree with that statement totally. This is a case where the little guy can do it by saying enough is enough. We have them outnumbered 
  • Options
    There’s always players but they are disposable now. Have a shelf life of 3 days at most
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    itsagoner said:
    There’s always players but they are disposable now. Have a shelf life of 3 days at most
    not if there is someone with optimal woh skills... those are so rare now
    Meh. I chased Freeman and got him, but he hasn’t been a cure to WOH troubles. At gold, cycling just isn’t easy no matter who you have. 
  • Options
    I can see your point. Not really sure what optimum skills are. Glu hasn’t come out with a player yet that can hit a curve that is nowhere near the plate but still called a strike. I really comes down to do you get pitche that can be hit.
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    itsagoner said:
    not if there is someone with optimal woh skills... those are so rare now
    Meh. I chased Freeman and got him, but he hasn’t been a cure to WOH troubles. At gold, cycling just isn’t easy no matter who you have. 
    I went nuts to land Foil Didi....and he got me to consistently beating WOH.  Went nuts to land Freeman thinking that he was the cure to being able to cycle cap with ease....and that was a HUGE letdown.

There is SOMETHING that makes beating it the 3rd, 4th, etc times much more difficult this year.  Every one of my top 5-6 guys is a double active skill, all skills, upgrades and pennants maxed.....and I still hit a wall after clearing for the 3rd ish time.  From flying through and clearing in 30 minutes....to unable to get through again in 8-10 attempts.  Its pretty absurd.
  • Options
    RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I went nuts to land Foil Didi....and he got me to consistently beating WOH.  
    That foil Didi is maybe the most useful pull I've had all year.  He's been passed by keeper bumps and a couple of other players, but he's still a very good WoH weapon (he's generally my 3rd to last lefty right now).

He's also still my day-to-day starting shortstop, given the double vRHP skills and the dearth of left handed pitchers (with Kershaw and Sale, that may be changing).

Just an amazing shelf-life compared to other players in this game.  
  • Options
    Well my take the weekend off thing worked well my club mates lasted for about 20 minutes after event started.,,oh well live and lesrn