Options

Beware Vendor ads on TSB20 !!!

Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
A Heads up for all TSB players who make or intend to make purchases off the vendor ads on TSB20. I am posting a conversation I had with GLU customer service in regards to a concern of mine.

Do you verify the authenticity of the vendors who advertise through your app? If any fraudster advertise on your app and do not deliver the said product or worse steal personal information such as credit card details etc., will you be liable?

In reply I got this answer:

Hey Player, Please be cautious while making a purchase or something else by watching third-party ads/services. Those vendors will be responsible for all the activities that took place. We allow ads only to benefit our players. I only ask for your understanding in this regard. Thanks for your continuous support in playing our game. If you have any other concerns or inquiries, please feel free to submit a new in-game ticket and we'll be happy to assist. Happy playing. Thanks and regards, Raveesh Reddy Glu Mobile Customer Care

So basically you assume all risk when purchasing through TSB20 app and GLU does not secure your purchases or verify if vendor is genuine or not. This means your purchases and credit card information is at risk at the hands of fraudsters. Players Be Aware !!!

Comments

• Options
    spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Be careful with the Ads but more importantly offers. 

You might end up with 17 packs of manscape mints when glitching offers like a teammate of mine a couple weeks ago lol