Options

Donaldson WoH Skills

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
Anyone else notice big Josh's skills not active?  He still smoked Snell at 5.8 with just a video boost.

Comments

• Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    that is surprising given his hit and power ratings are lower than most of the 350's that came out a month ago because they jacked up his speed so high
  • Options
    My other 3Bs  all at G10/8/8 are 350 Longoria/Guerrero and 345 Rendon and Josh has higher hit/power than all of them.  Maybe not enough to justify the 365, but he helps my team, some of those other 3B will be gone soon. Skills still not active at any level though.
  • Options
    Helps to actually activate a skill to make it happen🤯😝
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    As I have Longoria, I dumped Donaldson.  He wasn't worth the resources to upgrade.
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    350 Longoria's hit is 1.5 points less and power is 3 points less than Donaldson's at P10 - what a waste of resources especially for someone who is supposedly 15 max higher. 
  • Options
    FWIW, at G10 Donaldson is 232/210/161 and Longoria is 230/206/120.  Not sure how that margin shrinks going to P10 and yes, it's not a big difference for a 15 max differential, but BXP is cheap and Donaldson beat Snell once and Chapman twice yesterday.  With him and Merrifield, I have half my RH bat closers for WoH now.  Plus I can still use Longoria lower in the lineup.  Win-Win.