Options

CVC - thanks for walking my bonus players, GLU

GVTRsGVTRs Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Hello Glu, if you're going to keep walking my bonus players, at least let walks count as hits ffs. It's rigged enough already.

Comments

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    GVTRs said:
    Hello Glu, if you're going to keep walking my bonus players, at least let walks count as hits ffs. It's rigged enough already.
    Been a thing since cvc was brought in. But, they will inevitably go back at bat if your team is good
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    GVTRs said:
    Been a thing since cvc was brought in. But, they will inevitably go back at bat if your team is good
    All so that they can get walked again.  It's perfect.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Based on my experience, there’s no bias against bonus players in terms of walks. FWIW, I used to manually bat for hours on end in cvc. I’ve also heard guys who don’t bat their bonus players leadoff to avoid walks too. Hogwash! Lol! You play long enough and you will see things even out. Imo, this is similar to getting a bunch of franchise coins in a dozen tourney boxes. That said, it also annoys me that we don’t get any points for walks. I definitely think they should be worth the same as singles. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I quit playing CvC rounds last year bc of this exact same situation. Was something else I would whine about, and I normally win CvC anyway, so I never complained.

But yeah, if I try a manual round, there is about 99% chance whoever my bonus guys are will be walked.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service