Options

What would you guys do?

blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
Ok, I’ve reached Platinum Level 4 Grand Master, Team strength 76k, won a bunch of Seasons with récords like 108-12. Where is there to go now to keep the interest up? The tedious job of chipping away at 225 games to reach the next level?

Comments

• Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Definitely would not do that. Your team strength is really low for Platinum. If you are playing solo, join a like-minded club. Competition and club rewards make things more interesting. Good luck. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Damn, you are GLU's wet dream. A plat team with 76K strength?

You need to see the specials menu for some upgrades! We are all in this together!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Agreed with the good ole' doc. I'm silver with a 80,000 team strength and I am enjoying it and have no aspirations to move up. CvC is a challenging but manageable. Can cycle WoH once maybe twice that's if I want to put the time into it. Season mode is a cake walk and I'm winning 80-85% of bonus games and tournaments. I'm probably Glu's nightmare.

*Edit* also a major point was left out, I am also 100% F2P
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I would get to platinum 6 though.  Grand master. Makes you sound racist.
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Ok, I’ve reached Platinum Level 4 Grand Master, Team strength 76k, won a bunch of Seasons with récords like 108-12. Where is there to go now to keep the interest up? The tedious job of chipping away at 225 games to reach the next level?
    I am platinum 4 as well, want to play a head-to-head match? My team strength is 160k, should be a good game.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I am platinum 4 as well, want to play a head-to-head match? My team strength is 160k, should be a good game.
    🤔