Options

Stupid lucky on the Catfish box

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
1st box was Fiers, 13th box was Catfish.

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Good ole Glu!  Guy quits, gets sucked back in and they hook him good with amazing pulls!  Then whammo, he can’t catch nothing at a trout farm!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Good ole Glu!  Guy quits, gets sucked back in and they hook him good with amazing pulls!  Then whammo, he can’t catch nothing at a trout farm!
    I figure that will be the case.
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I’ve always said, if you want the best players in the game, just shut it down for a few days. I’m certain this is by design to lure players back in for another hit
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Bought one Catfish box with my F2P team to hit fan reward and pulled Catfish. 
  • Options
    brewcitybomberbrewcitybomber Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Bought 1 box n got catfish. Played extra bases n got 5 more boxes n pulled Feirs twice
  • Options
    Well my luck ran out.  All I wanted was McGriff.  45k gold and $50 netted me crap times 5.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Well my luck ran out.  All I wanted was McGriff.  45k gold and $50 netted me crap times 5.

WELCOME BACK!! 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Millecors said:

WELCOME BACK!! 🤣🤣
    🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣