Options

Is there value in it?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
The Chulo boxes?? I'm not digging the RISP skill kinda mediocre at best he's a switch hitter I need righty bats badly I have a lefty heavy lineup and it's a toss up what I need more the versatility of switch hitter since I can't use ML for WoH or the pxp so in saying all this is it a good value to spend 2500k.

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2020
    It was in the ML thread, but change the batting stance(or anything) on your ML and he'll be fine for WoH. As far as Polanco, having an x-factor option makes him great. No idea on your resources, tier, or idea of fun so I can't say more than that. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    It was in the ML thread, but change the batting stance(or anything) on your ML and he'll be fine for WoH. As far as Polanco, having an x-factor option makes him great. No idea on your resources, tier, or idea of fun so I can't say more than that. 
    About 200k pxp, 100k lxp, extremely bxp starved, 1,000,000 blue cash, I still have a crap ton of loyalty boxes to open, 91k gold and I'm silver with a 83k team strength. I'm also F2P as I have made mention of it many times on here. I don't want to move up because I'm having fun where I'm at and I also don't the time to put into the game.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    About 200k pxp, 100k lxp, extremely bxp starved, 1,000,000 blue cash, I still have a crap ton of loyalty boxes to open, 91k gold and I'm silver with a 83k team strength. I'm also F2P as I have made mention of it many times on here. I don't want to move up because I'm having fun where I'm at and I also don't the time to put into the game.
    He’s the 2nd best SS in the game and it sounds like you answered your own question.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    He’s the 2nd best SS in the game and it sounds like you answered your own question.
    Yeah, after I posted it I realized I answered my own question 🤪😂
  • Options
    I got Polonco on the sixth box. Got a fair amount of pxp and also got prime Nola from the 3 prime boxes, pity albeit 😂