Options

Got to admit it was a very smart business move...

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Saying "smart" and Glu in the same sentence is borderline insanity.
However.... not allowing us to cycle cap WOH legends was brilliant on their end. Take into consideration that I personally already have a full lineup of capped legends.  I needed nothing from this weekends boxes.  No true upgrades in any of those legends.  Now look at WOH.  While I already have Nettles, Bando is a prize worth the time.  IF I could cycle cap him i would be golden and not have to even buy FP, nevermind those junk odds boxes.  But because I can't I will probably buy the FP to go with my club 20%.  40% lxp savings is a big deal.  My solo club just hit the Majors so I won't have a chance at decent rewards in the event.  No other reason to play except WOH.  
So I'll give credit where it's due, though it doesn't erase any of the other 1000 head scratchers they've implemented. 

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Given the number of very serious, long time players that have stepped away this year....I'm going to say it's not really all that smart
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Given the number of very serious, long time players that have stepped away this year....I'm going to say it's not really all that smart
    They stepped away for a multitude of reasons.  Not just the cycle cap nerf.  Enough people still play WOH.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    changing the amount of duplicate lxp you get for repulls made that a trickier decision on their end.