Options

Diamond life: Talking balls and blue cash!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Most are aware that silver boxes offer the best cash value for loyalty boxes. However, it's not practical to to limit boxes to silver clubs. On weekdays, I get club boxes at every tier. On weekends, it really depends on my situation, but here's some data that may be helpful: I pulled the numbers from the charts thread( https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2020/discussion/5456394/all-things-charts-and-helpful-tidbits#latest ). I get that guys don't like to do math, so here ya go:

Expected Cash value per club tier(50 boxes per tier, plus 2 discounted at gold+):

bronze-587k
silver-875k
gold-1.04mill
plat-1.3mill
diamond-1.5mil
Total=5.3mill cash; 2.216 million loyalty points per day

Balls gained from B1:

g10: 2272 balls
p10: 7210 balls
d10: 26,710; 534,200 loyalty points; 1.276 million cash

Cash cost from b1-d10=365,300 x 3=1.095 million

The data above shows that even if you don't have a discount, you should expect to see a net profit of about 181k cash when you level a bxp player from b1 to d10. When you use a discount(FP, weekend, etc), your loyalty points received will remain the same while your cash cost will be discounted accordingly. For example, here are net profit numbers for various discounts:

0%=181k
30%=509k
50%=728k
60%=838k
70%=947k

To sum it up, there's great cash to be made when leveling with a discount. Even if you don't get FP, a dot 30 club will help tremendously. If you decided to stay in an event through the weekend, keep in mind that you're sacrificing 3.8 million blue cash a day(assuming your club is diamond). 
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Is blue cash a difficulty for Diamond players? Or more so lower tiers? I've been Diamond since wayyyy early in the season & I can't seem to lose cash. Over 60mill currently
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Is blue cash a difficulty for Diamond players? Or more so lower tiers? I've been Diamond since wayyyy early in the season & I can't seem to lose cash. Over 60mill currently
    Blue cash can be a huge bottle neck for most diamond players. In particular, for guys like me who are dependent on d6 cycles. I'm closing in on 250k wins as we speak and cost for tourneys add up fast. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    You had me at balls...

Seriously though, thanks for the info!