Options

Tips for refunds?

Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
CS won't refund purchases accidentally made.  Yes, i get it i screwed the pooch and fell victim to their slimey ways of their pop ups and accidentally initiating a purchase.  I tried to back out and it went through... 

Anyways, post mortem, what tips have you guys done to get back to normal? File fraudulent charges through PayPal? I don't see ways to do it through Google play... any tips would be appreciated and if youre tempted to remind me how much its my fault and blah blah blah just kindly move on and be careful with your in game taps as you change screens.  Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I’m not racist, but I’d definitely pull the ace card out on this one... 
    also, their first reaction might be no. But then you can escalate it by saying your kids pulled the trigger. Kids under 18 aren’t supposed to be allowed to purchase. So there’s another loophole 

GL

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I always put an extra layer to stop those auto purchases. I have to enter my Apple PW each time after device authentication.

Also look out for double charges. They like to do that too.

GLU has perfected the art of f u kc ing their customers and are damn proud of it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts

Just a fun morning reminder of the kind of company GLU is.  
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Enjoy your weekend! We are all in this together!!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Can't you dispute the charges to your credit card company? That is if you used a cediti card. You can always do a stop payment.... believe me customers do it all the time where I work for smallest and trivial things but as for something of this nature you should look into that. I've done it a few times, once with a hvac company and couple times with car repairs. Trust me this company would be no exception to this. If I'd spent money, the credit card company rep and I would be on first name basis by now as many times I would be disputing charges🤣 That's why I do the same as @drsmartassphd having to enter my google password before a purchase is made so I don't accidentally give these low life thieves any of my money.