Options

Weekend HR box counter!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    True dat.  Nothing makes me want to open more boxes and spend money than getting franchise coins and evo!  Exhilarating!
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Go grab some of those Brownies boxes.  Talk about total shit.

I didn't spend any more. Won CvC again and didn't get anything. Only needed two more to flip the pity timer, which would have also netted me three fan rewards boxes. I passed. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Lucious locks worst box of 2020? 🤢🤮
  • Options
    It's definitely up there.  The weekly EB pitcher boxes keep going down too so we could have a race to the bottom on our hands.
  • Options
    GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I think that the boxes over the weekend are gonna be incredible/atrocious after getting Brownie and Lucious Lock boxes... the more you stir it the worse it stinks
    We are all beta testers
  • Options
    Have we seen the close or rally/blowout combo?  That could be coming up to align with the new favorite bases full/empty combo.  So many possibilities....
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The free HR boxes once again netted me the worst prime player (also the guy with the worst skills) three out of four boxes.

On my crap throw away team, both boxes were the same guy. LOL  So, in total, I got him 5 of 6 pulls.

What are the odds for that, besides 100% for me.

PS: Only opened the app twice today. Once for EB and then this. Won't even try tomorrow for CvC since these boxes are just pure garbage.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    They also need to expand their licensing/rights for players. The same legends every year and they are typically 2nd rate “legends”. The addition of Ripken jr this year was cool... there are a few that if we’re released I would go for broke chasing. 
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    They also need to expand their licensing/rights for players. The same legends every year and they are typically 2nd rate “legends”. The addition of Ripken jr this year was cool... there are a few that if we’re released I would go for broke chasing. 
    Randy Johnson would be super cool
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Suspect the reason is the players will not give glu the rights to use their pic, would you?  There is a reason why a second rate app only gets 2nd rate legends.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard