Options

TSB Rising Star Sweepstakes!

Want to win a baseball signed by Tampa Bay Rays Rising Star, Randy Arozarena? Just enter the TSB Rising Star Sweepstakes!  Directions are in the attached PDF file.

Sweepstakes ends on November 2.

Many will enter, few will win.

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I would rather just get my rewards from last weekend.  When the game glitched on Monday it wiped out all previous club performance and since I hadn’t collected yet, I was out of luck.  Of course I notified the outstanding customer service department and they requested a screenshot of the rewards I didn’t get (how you screenshot something you don’t have, idk, but we all know “send us a screenshot means “SUCK IT”).  Needless to say they are still “investigating”.

Of course I know this isn’t the appropriate place to post this information as I am probably tying up resources that are needed for more important things, like having drawings, but hey it made me feel better.  I just wonder, if I win this contest, and the ball never arrives will CS request a screenshot of the ball I don’t have?  

Maybe you could send me the screenshot just in case @[glu sports] blue leopard (who you can’t tag because it would be to inconvenient for glu.)
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    NVYVETPR3NVYVETPR3 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I like this game and I would love to get the prize..
  • Options
    Nikeman23Nikeman23 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yes