Options

Large FP issue Oct 30/2020

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
edited October 2020 in General TSB Discussion
For those who purchased it, its not giving out the lv15 rewards of 65 mega boxes and LXP amounts. Make sure to contact CS and make a ticket. Many people reporting the same issue. I knew the rewards were too good to be true, they added 8k more gold and 100 more mega boxes to the large FP. It shows it in your gift collection TAB, but 100% it did not add the boxes or lxp.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Sorry you got ripped off again.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Been told that this issue has been resolved.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Been told that this issue has been resolved.
    But why does this issue continue to be an “issue”? This has been one embarrassment after another, no excuse for this garbage. Not shooting the messenger, but maybe you should fire a few shots at YOUR messenger 😎🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This shouldn't be happening, that's the point. Its November and we are still dealing with crap like this. Thankfully some people were able to catch it, because im sure if nobody did. Then it would've just been swept under the rug like usual. Did you see any news announcements for the issue? No, because we never do. They dont have the balls to admit to half the things that go wrong. I made a ticket last night about it and still haven't got a reply from CS, however the boxes and xp appeared in my account this morning. "Oops, lets just add them in quickly before the masses even realize they didn't get them"
    I know most people on the forums dont enjoy buying FPs, but this weekend they actually did something good. They almost x2 the FP rewards for all 3 packages. Unlikely it sticks as they did mentioned this part in the news section. But we see.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

After they decided to put in a Phase 3, I don't really think there is anything "good" about it, honestly.

I can score 1B points and reach all the milestones, just like last year, but this year, it costs me a lot of extra money if I want rewards. Yikes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service