Options

Suggestions to keep playing

blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
I’m Diamond Level 1, have 26k gold, have an unbeatable Legend pitcher, won the last Season win 114-2 record. The thought of playing 500 games for Diamond Level 2 is too tedious. What is there left to do to keep my interest?

Comments

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    At this point, keep smashing bonus games/tournaments until next season
  • Options
    txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Just know there is a pot of gold at the end 1000 games at D6 rinse and repeat, but if you where just chasing the free gold and level Too fast might make you loose interest real quick 🤷🏽‍♂️ But if your finding 500 games tedious you might not make it just a part of the diamond life welcome to the grind 👍
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    you are honestly better off restarting your team over from bronze and staying at silver or gold... besides the never ending simming of bonus games all day everyday (which sounds like a nightmare to me that I would never wish upon my worst enemy) -- you will have to spend a fortune to level new players up to diamond.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I have to agree with @txhoneybadger on one very important statement, "if you are finding 500 games tedious..."  The very lifeblood of diamond, aside from those that drop hundreds to thousands a week/month, is to hammer out those 1000 games at the very least once a week. The best way to look at it is one game is 8 gold and usually is done within 30 seconds, would you rather watch a 30 second video and deal with all that for 5 gold or drop a bonus game? 

The cost to level, especially with what has been posted on ATG players, is going to require one of the two from you... real money or grinding the "tedious."

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Wait until you’re trying to do 2 d6 cycles on bg day and getting 4-5 cycles per week plus all the woh that you can possibly play to try and keep up. Need another FT job?