Options

ATG 101

TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
It’s my first year. Could you guys explain the benefit of ATG and which one are worth levelling? 

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

They are always at the top of the curve. Like keepers, they get a bump when overall bumps are made, but their bump is always at the top.

For example, when the 530/540s come out, your ATG will then be at that level.

Worth leveling? Depends on what skills/positions you value most.

If I landed the recent one, I'd be happy to have him for CvC and EB events.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    In a nutshell the ATG strength remains the top of the heap.  If glu starts releasing guys with a max strength of 540 then the ATG automatically increases to 540 (when glu gets around to it), when they release 550 guys your ATG follows and so on.  The other advantage is in the past they were bonus guys for at least a couple weeks.

As for who to level, that depends on what you value.  They are also pretty hard to get and cost 2x the lxp as a normal player.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Hey, nobody said anything about rigged boxes!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

They are always at the top of the curve. Like keepers, they get a bump when overall bumps are made, but their bump is always at the top.

For example, when the 530/540s come out, your ATG will then be at that level.

Worth leveling? Depends on what skills/positions you value most.

If I landed the recent one, I'd be happy to have him for CvC and EB events.

Those skills on DiMaggio play just fine in WOH. You can definitely close with him against lefties. I did with Kaline (same skills) many times. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Haven't played much this year so don't take this the wrong way but all those pointing out skills that would help in woh: does it really matter this year? Isn't woh the easiest it's ever been?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Good to know!

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Haven't played much this year so don't take this the wrong way but all those pointing out skills that would help in woh: does it really matter this year? Isn't woh the easiest it's ever been?
     Very true. It’s why guys like Boog were not chase-worthy (although I have him and he’s great). ROB and Fire were not great WOH skills last year, but with the difficulty not as high, those skills work fine now. Even turned down the way it is now, though, you usually need some skills active to win. 
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    ATGs are the best investment by far. They will always be on your active roster.  Twice the cost of LXP, but it’s a 1 shot deal. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Houmy said:
    right, there is zero reason to make woh based decisions with resources.