Options

Fan rewards and field passes need updating

txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
edited November 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I’m sure I’m not the only that feels this way on this, but dear glu
1. could you please update your fan rewards LxP amount especially the jackpot boxes at 20k if box odds are going to remain this bad at least make semi beneficial to reach the 20k, you did good on the PXP with this why not start doing it for LxP especially if we are to ATG being released 4K,5k and 6k amount is nothing but infuriating to hit for 20k and we are in the third month of legends being out and this hasn’t been increased...

2. field pass increase the amount of xp that is given on for the medium pass, Last year you did good although you still had to work for it and spend a little more you could still get some LxP PXP and bxp buy grind it out sure you added the $99 pass which has plenty for a legend or two but not everyone can afford to spend it all the time, I guarantee you would still see more revenue if you made the reward values for tiers to get for even a little guy gets great pulls all weekend and can put up points 

3. could you please up the club loyalty boxes back up to 75 like last year 

I can guarantee you will still make substantial profit buy make these little changes and I’m improve player morale just a thought  🤷🏽‍♂️  

Comments

• Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Haha improve player morale - such a topic is too immense for the little minds of Glu management to grasp! These are all great suggestions, its too bad the only thing Glu knows how to do is screw things up and charge more for everything.