Options

Bat Flip Royale

2Next

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Millecors said:
    I am under the belief, (and correct me if I am wrong @DFBB), that he autoplays everything.  Except obviously all the round 10's.  I'd bet he's clocking in sub 10 minute cycles.
    Ios is really fast! Today, most of my cycles were sub 8mins and even had a sub 7min as well. Today, I just batted 5 times per cycle. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Millecors said:
    I am under the belief, (and correct me if I am wrong @DFBB), that he autoplays everything.  Except obviously all the round 10's.  I'd bet he's clocking in sub 10 minute cycles.
    Understood. But to average 10 minutes and 30 second cycles over 5 and a half hours straight for 31 cycles? That's rough, man. I need to go take a dump and go for a short walk and do other things here and there lmao. He shared his 8 minute video, but dang I didn't know he was doing it every cycle for hours on end haha. I did 26 cycles today and it wasn't pleasant. I'm not terribly excited for this 24 hour shenanigans event coming up 

Edit: before some buffoon wants to misinterpret, I'm just saying I can't fathom it. I can barely focus on jerk off flicks unless the star performs some great tricks. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Millecors said:
    Ios is really fast! Today, most of my cycles were sub 8mins and even had a sub 7min as well. Today, I just batted 5 times per cycle. 
    Jesus, dude. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71