Options

An offer I can('t) refuse 🤔

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Soooooo. I wonder how I would get paid. I think these would have been the options:

1. Transfer the team and wait for the buyer to clear that Nigerian prince inheritance check before they pay me
  2. Send them a 10% good faith deposit and once I transfer the team they will pay me the full amount plus the 10% back
  3. Place the team in an escrow account run by their team leader's cousin and finalize the transaction
Yeah. Can't believe I just passed on an opportunity of a lifetime 😒😢. I mean clearly a person with a team strength 60K higher than mine would want my team so badly that they upped their offer ten times over in less than an hour?  🙄🤷‍♂️

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    25k lmaooo
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    25k lmaooo
    And I thought we were friends. You saying my team isn't worth 25K? I mean my ugly mug on the custom ATG alone should be worth about $1.25 of that 25K 😒

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Houmy you could bargained a little to maybe get 30k. 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    @Houmy you could bargained a little to maybe get 30k. 
    Yeah I am afraid bargaining is not my strong suit. I should bundle all teams since 17 and list them on reddit and commit GLU suicide by getting a lifetime ban so that I can concentrate on my poker instead?

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    At least with poker you have a chance to win money. I might be interested in buying your teams just so that I can see custom legend anytime that I want 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    At least with poker you have a chance to win money. I might be interested in buying your teams just so that I can see custom legend anytime that I want 
    Actually I would have been better off not playing poker in the last 6 months had I kept my $$$ in bitcoin. Would have almost doubled it 🙄

• Options
    Damnit @retirepujols. Got so happy seeing a PM notification and thought maybe he upped the offer to 30K or one of the ladies finally PMd me. No deal buddy.

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Houmy said:
    2003cobra said:
    Actually I would have been better off not playing poker in the last 6 months had I kept my $$$ in bitcoin. Would have almost doubled it 🙄
    Lol i did the same thing, used a chunk of my BTC to buy onto blackchip back in like April when it was around $8K. Luckily i did buy a bunch of travel stocks around the same time though, those are doing well so far. 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    ok here's my offer.. give me $20 for your team? Ill take your phone, smash it with a 20lb sledge, pee on it, and you then can thank me for breaking your addiction, then for an extra $5 Ill kick you in the nuts...this way its being done just like glu does it..

deal?

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    2003cobra said:
    Lol i did the same thing, used a chunk of my BTC to buy onto blackchip back in like April when it was around $8K. Luckily i did buy a bunch of travel stocks around the same time though, those are doing well so far. 
    Yeah. Bought mine and transferred to poker account around end of May. Oh well. Guess I just have to start winning to make up for it.

• Options
    2020KC said:
    ok here's my offer.. give me $20 for your team? Ill take your phone, smash it with a 20lb sledge, pee on it, and you then can thank me for breaking your addiction, then for an extra $5 Ill kick you in the nuts...this way its being done just like glu does it..

deal?

Amanda? Is that you? 

Damn @2020KC you sound as vindictive as ex #5 👆

• Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    holy $hit..you have an amanda too...what the f is up what that name.

Mine, after we broke up,took the fight to my parents...well more specifically my parents front yard..farmed the HELL out of it, that was the end for me..

I only banged her 3 times after that.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    2020KC said:

deal?

I like it. The old one-way rochambeaux (gave it a Cajun spelling).

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Houmy said:
    2003cobra said:
    Now if you want to know what game I really enjoy here is a hint. Can't find any online sites, reputable anyway, that offer it though so I'll have to get a match in with my buddies on PokerStars home games whenever I can.