Options

How to get VIP BACK

aholmes516aholmes516 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited December 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I’m so sick of glu and their crap!! I was made VIP in 2017, I received the very first VIP gift when 2018 came out, after that gift I never received another one and was no longer VIP! I’ve contacted customer support over 50 times trying to get them to give my VIP BACK! They always tell me the same shit that VIP didn’t transfer back then, which is BS, and that there is nothing they can do!! I play this game daily! I’ve played daily since 2017!! I’ve spent at least $3000 total since 2017! My all star tickets only show around $720 because I spent most of the money during 2017 when I became VIP. Does anyone have any advice as to how I can get them to fix this??? I’ve been trying forever and I keep hitting a brick wall everytime. If anyone on this group works for glu, can yall help me out please!!

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Well, if your current all star tickets put you around $720 I'd imagine you're only about $100 (maybe a tad more) away from getting VIP again. You could try to PM @[Glu Sports] blueleopard about it, but your best bet may be to just hit that last ~$100 for VIP 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    I had to hit 825 for mine when I got it. I think that 818 is the magic number to spend but some of our allstar tickets have been freebies. Pujols has probably given you the best advice to try and get it back.