Options

Maybe something interesting....

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
So for kicks and grins, since I'm not really into this royale, I have been farming gold and kind of messing around with things with this game because of no work because of the ice storm from yesterday. So what I came across while messing around is if you use a video boost on 5.6 with JT Snow of course you get past DeGrom but you have no video boost for 5.7. So I use Wilson not boosted of course because of no video boost you get nothing but fastballs with Darvish. I pass easily to 5.8 then I come to Ryan, I use Gehrig and I opted not to use video boost nothing but fastballs again cruised through that round to Newcombe and I used Ruth. This time decided to use the video boost 3 and out nothing but curveballs. So I said let's try this pattern again because this seems interesting maybe the boosts are nerfing the players stats🧐 I did same thing used a video boost with snow cruised through 5.6. There was no video boost option for 5.7 again. Used Wilson against Darvish nothing but fastballs so I cruised to 5.8 used Gehrig for Ryan but this time I used a boost for Gehrig 3 and out nothing but curveballs. I repeated the same pattern again with no video boost option available for 5.7 until I got to Gehrig. This time I used no video boost for 5.8 with Gehrig low and behold nothing but fastballs cruised through 5.8 and for 5.9 used a video boost with Ruth 3 straight curve outs. Now this time I didn't use a video boost for 5.6 with Snow narrowly got through then I was surprised to see a video boost available for 5.7 because there hasn't been one available. I used it 3 straight curve outs from Darvish.🤨🧐 From the immortal words from the movie Earnest save Christmas 'Something bad wrong here Bobby'

Comments