💤💤💤💤

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Double gold videos 
  • Options
    Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited December 2020
    This weekend has been a shocker. It looks like nobody is interested. 

I decided not to buy a field pass as the only players I’m interested in in these boxes are the ATGs. I’m not spending just on the remote chance of getting one. 

I opened some boxes to find that I have a total of 5 players to play on 1st or 3rd base. Obviously, 2 can’t be used. 

Our club leader is taking a glu enduced rage break and just 2 of us have ‘phoned-in’ our performance. It’s enough to have us 12th. 

Can’t be many playing out there. 

Boosted my gold reserves nicely though. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've noticed scoring appears to be down, although my observation isn't exactly scientific. That said, I think the b2b Royales drained a lot of resources and energy.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I've noticed scoring appears to be down, although my observation isn't exactly scientific. That said, I think the b2b Royales drained a lot of resources and energy.
    I know I'm F2P and a happy to be silver team but the two in a row royales definitely gave me burnout. Just getting progress from this event and hoping to strike it lucky w/ the CvC boxes for Mr. Cobb and farming gold while watching football 🏈. Go Skins!! Oh wait a minute.... Washington Football Team🙄
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I know I'm F2P and a happy to be silver team but the two in a row royales definitely gave me burnout. Just getting progress from this event and hoping to strike it lucky w/ the CvC boxes for Mr. Cobb and farming gold while watching football 🏈. Go Skins!! Oh wait a minute.... Washington Football Team🙄
    I definitely want to see Alex Smith in the playoffs, but man "Washington Football Team" just feels like a flat, warm beer. I wonder what the "Cleveland Baseball Team" will come up with.. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @retirepujols I personally am rooting for Alex Smith because I had a similar injury to what he had on a job site three years ago minus the infections. It's no good when your hanging upside down from a machine by your foot while the machine is on fire.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
     It's no good when your hanging upside down from a machine by your foot while the machine is on fire.
    😳 Jeez dude.. I hope you've been able to recover? I can imagine lots of long term damage and lingering pain from something wild like that. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
     It's no good when your hanging upside down from a machine by your foot while the machine is on fire.
    😳 Jeez dude.. I hope you've been able to recover? I can imagine lots of long term damage and lingering pain from something wild like that. 
    After two surgeries including an ankle reconstruction I'm pretty much able to do everything I was able to do before. A lot of prayer and believing my ankle was going to be healed. A testimony for sure. God performed a miracle on my ankle for sure and my life. I wasn't supposed to be able walk or have any real function but I lost only 25% function in my ankle. It gets sore from time to time but to walk and do things like before the accident that I wasn't supposed to be able to do... I'll take it 😂
  • Options
    Not to mention I played a lot of TSB 2017 and 2018 while recovering 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That’s horrible. I just had mine replaced and a few other things done while she was in there. I’ve been recovering for 6 months and my wife always says”okaying that stupid game again?”  Glad that you’re basically back to normal-at least physically