Ridiculous luck continues

lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
Pulled 3/4 legends and Cobb this weekend with just over 20k gold.

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I hate you lol. 20k got me jack and still 0fer on ALL ATG. Congrats on the luck though, hope you have bought a lottery ticket.  
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Nice pulls. I got devers 6 times in 30 or so boxes this weekend, and bxp players in the other box. Tough weekend for old Rollie 😂 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I opened very close to 1,000 boxes this weekend, and not one Cobb. I understand 3/1000 chances doesn't mean one would pull 3 out of 1000, and there are two guys to share those 3/1000 odds, but... It feels a little dirty. What's worse is I've heard of a few stories that are far, far worse than mine. 
    I fully understand it's my fault, but there should really be some sort of a secret pity timer for a loser like me. What you're sharing @lefty10 is definitely a good tapping weekend! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    pujols that absolutely horrible. I feel bad for you brother. You’ll probably get him from a cvc box of a freebie. Good luck 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Weren’t the odds on him 1/1000 this past weekend? 
  • scostelloscostello Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I realize this isn't a lot of boxes, but it's the worst I've ever done....17 boxes and only got an actual player on the pity Elve's box.  Not even 1 regular xp player.  Not complaining because I needed all the LXP i can get, but it was interesting.
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I opened very close to 1,000 boxes this weekend, and not one Cobb. I understand 3/1000 chances doesn't mean one would pull 3 out of 1000, and there are two guys to share those 3/1000 odds, but... It feels a little dirty. What's worse is I've heard of a few stories that are far, far worse than mine. 
    I fully understand it's my fault, but there should really be some sort of a secret pity timer for a loser like me. What you're sharing @lefty10 is definitely a good tapping weekend! 
    I'm with you this weekend.  I just thought it had to happen.  I went crazy on the 250 box.  Richie Ashburn was my second favorite player ever and Ty Cobb is a complete game changer for me.  I was about 900 or so boxes in when gold and spending gave out.  All I got is Bunning, who I like, but no Ashburn or Cobb.  It reminds me for all of the crazy good luck out there, always someone is on the other end.
    2003cobra said:
    Weren’t the odds on him 1/1000 this past weekend? 
    You could assume 1.5/1,000 since there were two atgs and the odds posted were 3/1,000, but who knows for sure. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited December 2020
    I'm with you this weekend.  I just thought it had to happen.  I went crazy on the 250 box.  Richie Ashburn was my second favorite player ever and Ty Cobb is a complete game changer for me.  I was about 900 or so boxes in when gold and spending gave out.  All I got is Bunning, who I like, but no Ashburn or Cobb.  It reminds me for all of the crazy good luck out there, always someone is on the other end.
    That's tough, man. I focused more on the 500 box. I ended up with every single player from both boxes capped besides the one I actually wanted. Well, and Liberthal. I had zero interest in him, so he ended up s6 when I traded him in. Pulled him 16 times, I should have taken him to p10 smh. 
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Hopefully Ashburn, Fernandez, and Bunning can help your team for a little while.  The 250 box is such a crap shoot.  I got a ton of resources, and enough primes to compete well this weekend, just could not get what I "wanted/needed".  I am stacked at shortstop, so I only did fan rewards, cvc, and gifts for the 500 box.  I got Leiberthal, but even as a Phillie fan,  he wasn't worth much to me besides points this weekend.  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Didn't pay attention before but is Dimaggio's pog from last year on the actual player as well or does it just show that way in collections?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited December 2020

That’s the actual player pic for DiMaggio this year...as if they forgot to release him last year or hadn’t designed the new ATG theme yet, but rushed the ATG release...or both 😂
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Hopefully Ashburn, Fernandez, and Bunning can help your team for a little while.  The 250 box is such a crap shoot.  I got a ton of resources, and enough primes to compete well this weekend, just could not get what I "wanted/needed".  I am stacked at shortstop, so I only did fan rewards, cvc, and gifts for the 500 box.  I got Leiberthal, but even as a Phillie fan,  he wasn't worth much to me besides points this weekend.  
    My OF and SS are all atg’s so didn’t bother to level ashburn or Fernandez. I did level Bunning though.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    He’s always in the next buddy.... you know this..🤷🏻‍♂️
    always the next one 😉