Options

Field pass -idea/question

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
So this idea has been sitting in my brain for a few weeks now so I am curious as to what y'all would think if they did it. We all know that there is one for during the week and one for the weekend but what if they changed that up. I am not crazy enough to believe they would drop the weekday price in half but what if they did a Monday/Tuesday and then a Wednesday/Thursday for the weekday boxes? Would you buy one, both, one over the other? Obviously price point would probably dictate this but in theory if they did it half price and you bought both you would be spending the same. 

Go ahead with those blasts of how dumb this idea is... I am open to criticism. 

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I’d be more interested in a FP that went Mon-Sunday.  Like you bought the whole week at once at a slightly reduced price

right now it’s $15 and $20

Like to see say $30 for the whole week.  ORRR...leave the price the same...and your .3 throughout the week carries through the weekend.  Basically a $5 savings from having to buy the small one on Friday too?
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

With all the frickery involved with the FP this year, why would you want MORE of that?

They would screw that up so bad. Seriously.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service