• Options
    TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    All pitchers?
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Are those skills on Abreu correct?
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    There is no conundrum. Giant waste of gold. Adding the primes last week was a terrible decision. Added yet another player to chase for bonus sets. Last week was the first time I didn’t open a single potw box, I won’t think week either since I deleted the app. It’s little things like this and the obvious box odds being bad that I don’t get. Their business strategy is to create animosity towards towards them and anger amongst their customers. 
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    They've ruined potw boxes. Not surprising though, they ruin everything.
  • Options
    RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Original poster is talking about how they screwed up the player picture to call everyone a pitcher
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    There is no conundrum. Giant waste of gold. Adding the primes last week was a terrible decision. Added yet another player to chase for bonus sets. Last week was the first time I didn’t open a single potw box, I won’t think week either since I deleted the app. It’s little things like this and the obvious box odds being bad that I don’t get. Their business strategy is to create animosity towards towards them and anger amongst their customers. 
    BINGO! DING, DING, DING! YOU WIN THE PRIZE! 
    (Max 330 Legend, 2x 2 out skills, and a level 3 X-factor skill) 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I can honestly say the two years I've played this game, I have not once bought one of these boxes with gold. To me, it was always an obvious waste and money grab.

Now, 35 out of 1000 for a player that will be at that level for a few days?

I really and truly think they hate us.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Are those skills on Abreu correct?
    They haven’t changed. The players I’ve had with that reverse platoon skill, mostly in ‘18, were great players. Crush righties and lefties.