2Next

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Get a room funboys 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Talk about a discussion getting way off topic and it is now way more interesting 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Exactly.  I did it for science and found @retirepujols !  Win-win in my book.
    What ever happened to "a lady never tells?" Sheesh, I guess I need to fire up the account and find a new gal
    Oh it wasn't public?  Well damn, I blew it.  Make sure you fire it back up for science!.. and farming tips.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    What ever happened to "a lady never tells?" Sheesh, I guess I need to fire up the account and find a new gal
    Oh it wasn't public?  Well damn, I blew it.  Make sure you fire it back up for science!.. and farming tips.
    Farming tip #1: start your day with a cup of coffee and glass of whiskey. A white claw is also acceptable. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Farming tip #1: start your day with a cup of coffee and glass of whiskey. A white claw is also acceptable. 
    I want to be clear...white claw is never, I repeat never, acceptable.

unless you are a verified member of grinder...then enjoy.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    2020KC said:
    I want to be clear...white claw is never, I repeat never, acceptable.

unless you are a verified member of grinder...then enjoy.

Fake news!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Just a reminder, this is a tsb forum. I've had multiple complaints regarding topics of this nature. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.